Friday, February 27, 2009

Birthday...

Well my Birthday has passed about a while ago. To be honest this is my first ever birthday away from Malaysia away from my family and friends so so far away from home..

well as the saying goes there's always a first in everything....

So well my aunt decided to bring me to Hornsby RSL club- bistro for my Birthday dinner on Sunday, well first off as we entered the bistro things looked pretty alright in a simple calm club-ish manner... as for the food i had the special of the day which was a T-bone Steak but because it was the special of the day there were many orders for the special so as you may figure mine didnt really turn out the way i wanted it to be... as i ordered a medium-rare steak...

It came out kinda burned on the sides but was medium rare in the middle.. because of the burned sides it gave the steak a strong bitter taste killing its original taste... but yet the middle part of the steak was still nice...but still i don really blame the chef.. as for my drink I had a glass of lemonade Vodka...

after the meal we decided to head to the Hornsby Mall to have some ice cream and i must say the ice cream was pretty good^^ not too sweet....

No comments:

Post a Comment